15 kva online UPS with battery
15 kva online UPS with Battery
|Specification/Feature||Single Phase-Input – Single Phase Output|
|Capacity||15,000 VA / 13,200 W|
|Input Voltage Range||220/230VAC|
|Input Frequency Range||40-70 Hz|
|Output Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±1% (Battery mode)|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Battery||12v Exide 65ah|
|Backup Time||1Hr with 65 ah Battery|
|No’s of Battery Required||Sixteen Batteries – 20 Nos included in this purchase|
|Efficiency||Up to 92%|
|Communication Interface||RS232, USB, SNMP|
|Humidity||0-95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Noise Level||<55dB @ 1 meter|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||600x850x1380|
|Weight||ups 210 kgs Battery Each 20Kgs|
- If there is a power outage, an online UPS with 15 kVA power capacity can provide uninterrupted, dependable power to critical equipment.
- There are no voltage or frequency variations in the power supplied by this UPS, ensuring that sensitive electronics can operate uninterruptedly and safely.
- Online UPSs can provide a short period of power for connected equipment during power outages with the help of a powerful battery.
- Long-lasting, high-quality batteries extend battery life and reduce maintenance costs.
- Industrial plants, hospitals, and data centers are just some of the applications where a 15 kVA online UPS is needed.
- Taking capacity, runtime, efficiency, and reliability into account when choosing a power backup system is essential.
- A reliable after-sales support and high-quality equipment are also essential when choosing a vendor.
- Any organization that depends on continuous and uninterrupted power supply needs a 15 kVA online UPS with batteries.
Q: Is there a difference between online and offline UPS systems?
A:An online UPS handles power interruptions differently from an offline UPS. No matter if there is a power outage or not, online UPSs continue to power connected equipment. During a power outage, an offline UPS switches to battery power, resulting in a brief interruption of power.
Q: How long does an online UPS with batteries of 15 kVA typically last?
A:It’s important to consider how well battery-powered online UPSes are constructed, maintained, and used to determine how long they will last. If properly maintained, a UPS can last up to ten years.
Q: What is the battery life of a 15 kVA on-board UPS?
A:Battery capacity, load, and UPS efficiency determine how long online UPSs can last depending on their power capacity. With a 15 kVA online UPS with battery, backup power is usually available for several hours.
Q: Which 15 kVA battery UPS is best?
A:Several factors need to be taken into consideration when selecting a 15 kVA online UPS with battery, including the capacity, runtime, efficiency, reliability, brand reputation, and after-sales support. You should also select a system based on your specific power backup needs.
Exide Tube Master TM500L+150AH Tubular Battery
₹15,000.00Add to cart Specifications Brand Exide Battery Model TM500L+ Battery Series Tube Master Battery Rating 150 AH Battery Type Tubular Battery Warranty 24 Months Pro-rated Warranty 12 Months Nominal Voltage 12 Volts Application of Usage Inverter, Offline UPS
LUMINOUS (150AH) RED CHARGE – RC18000₹10,300.00 – ₹11,800.00Select options
Luminous Battery 150ah
Specifications Brand Luminous Battery Model Redcharge 18000 Battery Series Redcharge Battery Rating 150 AH Battery Type Tall Tubular Battery Warranty 18 Months Pro-rated Warranty 18 Months Nominal Voltage 12 Volts Application of Usage Inverter, Offline UPS Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm 503*189*411 in mm Weight in Kgs (approx.) 44.5 kgs
Luminous 1650 eco volt inverter with Battery price
₹35,000.00Add to cart
Luminous EcoVolt+ 1650 Inverter with 2 x Luminous Red Charge RC15000 120AH Tubular Battery
- Brand Luminous
- Product Code: ECOVOLT+ 1650 with 2x RC15000
- Availability: In Stock
- (incl of GST)
- Free Delivery Luminous inverters batteries price list 2023 January 31
Luminous 100ah Battery
₹10,800.00Add to cart
Luminous Battery 100ah Price
Specifications Brand Luminous 100 AH Battery Model ILST12042 Battery Series ILST Battery Rating 100 AH Battery Type Tubular Battery Warranty 24+18 Pro-rated Warranty 18 Months Nominal Voltage 12 Volts Application of Usage Inverter, Offline UPS Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm 503*189*411 in mm Weight in Kgs (approx.) 28.5 kgs